Cinema is an activity still not installed in schools and culture centres because exists the idea that is difficult to run it, but the reality nowadays is that is as easy as any cultural activity thanks to the existing technology. It encourages to the alumn to put out the shame as well as theatre does, and in addition:
- It increases the work-in-group skills of the alumn (all of them will be directors, actors, screenwriters)
- It developes the cognitive capacities of advanced-age participants (memory, vision, attention, concentration)
- It involves an important approach to new technologies nowadays.
- Alumn writes, directs and acts his own creation
- All participants will have an unforgettable remember at the end of the workshop: a short film made by them.
EMOTION - EXPECTATION - IMAGINATION - CONCENTRATION - TEAM WORK
¡A FULL CINEMA YEAR FOR ALL!
(Click on images below to download the respective dossiers)
© www.23razones.com | Web Oficial | Resolución aconsejada 1024x750 | El contenido de esta web no puede reproducirse sin el permiso del autor